Can't add or edit albums

15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 1 month ago #3702 by Saka
You probably have a javascript error. It might be because of this: www.sakic.net/support/faq/ajax_photo_album/#2

Point your browser to www.yoursite.com/administrator/component...admin.scriptload.php

If you get an error then it's that problem. This file must have execution rights.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #3705 by MATTYD
i've done a reinstall changed the permissions and still no ability to add the albums.

I've treid adding the mosapa module and getthis error

* It was not possible to copy the selected file.
        * JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /home/freeatla/public_html/matabwa/tmp/install_496b76627eb15/mosapa.php to /home/freeatla/public_html/matabwa/plugins/content/mosapa.php

any other ideas?
THanks again

15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 1 month ago #3706 by Saka
You haven't answered if you are able to access www.yoursite.com/administrator/component...admin.scriptload.php

If you can't get it to work send the admin password and FTP info om mail and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 3 months ago #3714 by MATTYD
when i got to
components/com_apa/scriptload.php
i get a 'bad request'

does that help.

Thanks

15 years 3 months ago #3715 by Saka
Yes. This file should be able to execute. So CHMOD it to 777 according to instructions found in: www.sakic.net/support/faq/ajax_photo_album/#2

If you can't figure it out send the admin pass and FTP info on mail.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 1 month ago #3990 by wirecreative

You probably have a javascript error. It might be because of this: www.sakic.net/support/faq/ajax_photo_album/#2

Point your browser to www.yoursite.com/administrator/component...m_apa/scriptload.php

If you get an error then it's that problem. This file must have execution rights.

I'm having the same problems, on site running Joomla 1.0.12.

The above solution doesn't work because there is no such file as www.yoursite.com/administrator/component...m_apa/scriptload.php .

There is www.yoursite.com/administrator/components/com_apa/ admin.scriptload.php.

Could this be part of the problem? I copied the admin.scriptload.php file and renamed the copy scriptload.php and gave it 777 permissions, but there's still no option to create albums in the component admin.

Seems like a lot of people are having this problem. ???

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch